Please read RMA return policy carefully and fill out the form completely.
RMA Return Policy
1. All RMA returns require Green Project RMA Request Form with RMA number or returns will not be accepted.
2. Twelve month Warranty on products from date of sale, if past warranty period merchandise will be rejected.
3. Item Code must be Green Project's item code as found on price lists and invoices.
4. Please mark RMA Number clearly on outside of return shipping box(es) or RMA process will be delayed.
5. Any non Green Project item will be kept in warehouse for 5 working days before it is discarded. Customer must pay for shipping cost to ship it back non-GP stock.
6. Green Project does not issue call tags to returns worth less than $50 and to international returns.
7. All RMA items must be returned in original packages and/or in a secured package to avoid damaged. Any physical damaged due to careless packaging in shipping will be declined.
8. A restocking fee of 15% will be applied to items ordered incorrectly. (items must be in original packaging)
9. Replacements will be charged upon shipping. Credit will be issued to account upon receiving returned goods.
10. Credit will be issued within 10 business days of receiving RMA.
Green Project, Inc.
15339 Don Julian Rd.
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
1. Please download our Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form.
2. Email the completed form back to your Account Representative and you will be issued a RMA # for reference.